We’re not sure about the skies but clear skin is on the forecast this weekend – you’ll just have to head straight to Beauty Unbound at Nakheel Mall. An extensive range of skincare and make-up brands will be conducting engaging beauty masterclasses and wellness workshops until October 8 at this pop-up beauty festival.
But it’s this piece of info that will light up your face better than any highlighter – all the masterclasses are free! And we’re not talking small fry, experts from global cosmetic and skincare giants will be teaching you the ropes to achieving luminous skin and razor-sharp cat eyes.
Korea’s luxury vegan brand Dear Dahlia, and wellness skincare range Rituals, British fragrance and personal care brand Molton Brown, RoC and Origins are all participating at this annual beauty event. Your 12-step skincare regimen will get a major upgrade.
Make-up lovers can also add to their beauty arsenal with from global cosmetics giants such as NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown and more.
Wondering which masterclasses to sign up for and why?
We’ve laid out the entire schedule for you below:
- September 21, 11am: discover soothing powers of Japanese indigo with Apotheca and Tatcha
- September 22, 12:30pm: Perfect the Water Glow look with MAC’s Global Senior Artist Mariam Khairallah
- September 24, 7pm: Master the Sunglazed look with MAC’s National Makeup Artist Hiba Alnajjar
- September 26, 6pm: Get up to date about aesthetic trends with Nova Clinic
- September 27, 4pm: Be part of the ultimate grounding session with Layla Kardan
- September 28, 6pm: NARS’ lead make-up artist conducts a tutorial on how to achieve their signature red-carpet look
- October 5, 6pm: Pick up the tricks of the effortless chic makeup look with Bobbi Brown’s experts
- October 6, 4pm: Discover the radiance-boosting regimen with Origins
- October 7, 6pm: Learn about skin hydration with RoC
Register in advance for your free beauty masterclasses here before they’re booked up!